Impact Aid Program Survey
Our schools are heavily impacted with federally-connected students — those whose parents/guardians:
- Work on federal property in Maryland
- Live on federal property in Maryland, and/or
- Are active duty military personnel.
Because of this impact, we receive federal grant funds to operate and maintain our schools and enrich school programs.
The need for federal grant funds is needed now more than ever. To receive these funds, the U.S. Department of Education requires us to survey each student annually to determine eligibility.
Due to COVID-19, the Impact Aid Program Survey has gone digital. We are sending each parent/guardian a link to access the online survey. If you are unable to complete the online survey, you can contact your school to request a paper copy OR you can print the survey. We ask that survey forms be returned as soon as possible.
Please be assured that all information collected is confidential and used only for the stated purpose. The Impact Aid grant application provides only collective information on the numbers and locations of federally-connected students attending our schools.
Important – On the survey, “Employer” is not the same as “Federal Property.” For example, you may work for Dunkin’ Donuts (Employer) on Joint Base Andrews (Federal Property).
Your cooperation in completing the survey promptly is greatly appreciated. The more surveys returned, the greater the amount of funds available to our schools.
If you have any questions about the survey or the Impact Aid Program Survey process, please feel free to contact Debbie Faulkner at 443-550-8460 or email@example.com. If you are having technical difficulties completing the digital survey, please visit the PowerSchool Community help center or select “Help” or “Contact Us” from any page of the form.
SURVEY RETURN OPTIONS:
- Complete/submit online using your PowerSchool account following the instructions provided in the email.
- Return a paper form to school via one of the following ways:
- Fax (contact your school for their fax number or visit their website)
- Email (contact your school for their Impact Aid email address)
- Mail (contact your school for their mailing address or visit their website)