Here you will find answers to the most common questions CCPS receives in response to technology used as part of online instruction. If the answer you are looking for cannot be found within this FAQ list, please contact Tech Support via email at HelpDesk@calvertnet.k12.md.us or via phone at 443-550-8146. Phone hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m.−8 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m.−4 p.m. Please have your student's name, school ID number, grade, and school information ready so that we can assist you as quickly as possible.
- How do I log in to my CCPS Device?
- My password is not working. What do I do?
- How do I log in to HAC?
- How do I log in to Schoology?
- My student has not received a device. How can I request one?
- I have limited or no internet access. What can I do?
- Is internet content filtered on devices?
- Our CCPS device is not working or is broken. How do I get it fixed?
- How do I perform Windows Updates on my device?
- How do I update Microsoft Teams?
- How do I log into Microsoft Teams Desktop?
- How do I open Microsoft Teams Desktop Client?
- I am still having issues and need more help.