To manage planning, design, and construction activities for the purpose of providing the best facilities possible in support the educational mission of Calvert County Public Schools.
The Construction Department staff seeks to accomplish these objectives through collaboration with all stakeholders. Main functions include:
- Development of the Educational Facilities Master Plan (EFMP)
- Annual preparation of the 6 year Capital Improvement Program (CIP) in coordination with Calvert County Government and the Maryland Public School Construction Program
- Facilitate the development of Educational Specifications with instructional and support staff
- Coordination of design professionals as required to prepare documents for permitting, bidding, and construction, ensuring code compliance and adherence to CCPS policies & procedures
- Oversight of construction activities to ensure adherence to contract documents
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Calvert County Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry or national origin, familial status, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or genetic information or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
- Director of Student Services
- Director of Human Resources
1305 Dares Beach Road
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Assessment System or call 1-800-421-3481.
Calvert County Public Schools Non-Discrimination Statement
Select a tab below to learn more.
Fax Number: 410-286-4004