Calvert County Messaging Service
All school and district-wide messages for CCPS go out through our messaging application called SchoolMessenger.
If you are a parent or guardian of a student in CCPS:
- Please create a Contact Manager account that will allow you to manage your contact information (phone numbers, email addresses, and text message numbers) and messaging preferences. Your Contact Manager account will be active throughout your child’s career with CCPS. If you forget your password, please use the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page (https://contactme.schoolmessenger.com/).
- To sign up for a Contact Manager account, you will need your student’s ID number and an activation code (provided at the beginning of each school year to parents who have not yet signed up). If you lose your activation code, please contact the main office of your child’s school.
- Information about setting up your Contact Manager account can be found here: Activation Letter. Step-by-step instructions with screen shots can be found here: SM Instructions with Screen Shots
If you are not the parent or guardian of a student in CCPS:
- To receive school-based messages, please contact the main office of the school in order to be added to its Community List. If you would like to receive messages from multiple schools, you will need to contact each of those schools individually. Signing up for a school Community List will automatically sign you up to receive district-wide messages.
- If you would only like to sign up to receive district-wide messages but not any individual school messages, please contact Christy Lewis and provide her with your name and email address.