The Calvert County Public School system provides a service to help you and your family resolve problems encountered in everyday living.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is being provided to assist employees in dealing with a variety of problems.
The purpose of the EAP is to help the employee or family member examine the problem from an objective view, provide short term counseling and/or provide access to resources available in the community so that the problem or concern can be addressed.
The EAP can help with all types of issues, including, but not limited to:
EAP services are available online at MHNet's web site and include a complete collection of information, tools, and resources to support you and your eligible dependents.
- Marriage and Family
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction
- Aging Parents and Elder Care
- Anxiety and Depression
- Legal and Financial Problems
- Stress management
Employees may also telephone (800) 448-4434 to contact a counselor.
- To access our web site, please go to www.mhneteap.com
- Enter the Username, Calvert County Public Schools
- Enter your EAP toll-free number as the Password (with no dashes) - 8004484434
- Your Online Services Menu will appear. You can choose your item of interest from a variety of topics.
Questions may be directed to:
Human Resource Office